Spiral and chain conveyors
Tamult AS has designed, manufactured, and installed various spiral and chain scraper conveyors for solid fuels and bulk materials for over 20 years. Chain conveyors are suitable for transporting material such as wood chips, bark, peat, pellets, briquettes, coal, and ash.
Tamult As has manufactured both biomass transport conveyors and stainless-steel, wet ash conveyors. The product range includes core and shaftless spiral conveyors with different productivity (maximum up to 250m3/h).
Tamult AS’s many years of experience in designing and manufacturing spirals and conveyors have created reliable engineering solutions, which we offer to the customer as a turnkey solution with design and technical parameter calculations. Over the years, we have developed a well-thought-out, reliable, robust solution with product development.
- Shaftless spiral conveyors with a productivity of up to 250 m3/h
- Spiral conveyors with a shaft
- Chain scraper conveyors with productivity up to 600 m3/h
- Stainless conveyors
- Ash conveyors
- Wet ash conveyors
- Complete solutions for the transport of bulk materials
- High productivity
- A wide range of different options for transporting materials
- Robust and reliable design
- Low running costs
- Long-term experience in the design and production of various solutions
Design, manufacture and installation of biofuel boiler fuel storage, transport, screening and ash removal systems for E-Piim AS
Saxwerk AB/SIA Latgran
A new wood pellet factory built for SIA Latgrane in Gulbene, Latvia, with an annual output of 150,000 tons of pellets